Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Fun day yesterday.

 Yesterday on Wendsday we had fun because when the Kaiarahi and leaderships were gone we were playing Kia o Rahi and it was super fun we also did hoe but that was saw because i was on the left side of our hoe practice and i not used to that side and my buddie was Ataahua we switched sides and she said that she was used to that side so we switched back to our own spots, and i was very saw. And after morning tea we did 2 animation we could choose either 1 Rahiri or 2 Hone heke I choose rahiri because i never knew alot about him so we had to watch some video's about Rahiri and Hone heke I didn't do much because I was trying to untagle my headphones because they were so tangled, and Whaea Toni told me to do my work so, I finished doing my headphones and i started on my animation then after lunch we did Kapa haka. And when we finished kapa the Moerewa kids went to get there bags and we had to wait for the bell to ring for Moerewa kids and that is the fun day.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Aroha its Rawiri it is cool how your doing recons. Keep up the good work Nga Mihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora te aroha ko zowyn toku ingoa ka pai to mahi.

    ReplyDelete