Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Assembly day.

 Today we had our Assembly day Today and we did Art, Hoe, and other things it was really fun but the one thing that i didn't like was when my arm started to hurt like 😵 So my arm is now reasting also i was very nervous to sing {E IO} my mouth was shaking and i didn't really know some of the words, so i was looking around not noticing. And here's a funny part was when Quiniel, Kyle Mane and Sonny said: Uh stay away from Padre and yeah. Also today is Kyle mane's birthday but Only our class knew so we get a free swim cause it Kyle mane's birthday, Our releaf Teacher said that we are allowed to do a (1) bomb in our School pool. And I love our School because we have swimiming days and we also get free lunch and my most favourite thing about School is when I get to do my work in Class and I also read a book Called Owl diares and that's my life. My School KPS( KawaKawaPrimarySchool) My age (10) My year (year 6) Favourite Sport, (Net ball Rip a) And Favourite Catigory (Art)

No comments:

Post a Comment