Pages

Monday, December 2, 2019

Summer learning journey

You are free:
  • to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
  • to remix – to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
  • attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
  • share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Te Aroha,

    Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a great holiday so far :)

    My name is Tayla and I am the Cluster Manager for the Summer Learning Journey in Kaikohekohe. I just wanted to pop in and say that it’s not too late to start the programme! You can find the activities here: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    You can do any of the activities, so take a look at some of the options. I’m sure there will be something that you’ll find interesting to learn about.

    I hope I get to read some of your work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete